Wednesday, April 18, 2012

{Simple} Wallet Size Photo Flash Cards Project

I recently did a project for school and I printed out a whole bunch of wallet size photos to put on my poster project, but ends up I didn't use much of them. So, then I came up with an idea, instead of just keeping these gorgeous photos of my son locked up and not being seen; I found a way that I will show them off in a cute simple project.

Items You Need:
  • wallet size photos
  • badges
  • scrapbooking paper
  • stickers
  • scissors
  • ring holder
  • ribbon

Directions: I made a cover badge with some scrapbooking paper, stickers, and I wrote my sons info. With the photos I just inserted them into the badges and they fit perfectly inside. With these clear badges; the photo are protected from getting dirty and not easily bent. In between some of the photos I just put some other scrapbook covers instead of a photo just to divide the photos by son's age.

No comments:

Post a Comment