Thursday, April 19, 2012

FUTURE Plans..

So, I have thought out what I am going to do about college.

{Before I enter into Boise State, I am going to attend EITC which is real
close by. It takes two years to complete to become a Legal Assistant. Once I
get this done, I will get a higher pay instead of minimum wage and
will find a place in Boise, then I'll be able to afford more.}
I'd love to attend Boise State, but this just isn't
in my budget. I'd love to get my criminal justice
degree here, but I dont plan going there for another
2-3 years. Meanwhile, I am going to attend another school
This school seems to have great programs theres;
certified nurse, dental assistant, other great programs also,
but what I want to do is be a {Legal Assistant} I love learning
about law, being organized, doing paper work, and staying busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment