Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Late night fun..

I made this 4X6 album awhile back, but I remember the night I made it quite well. One night I was extremely bored and had no money to go out and watch a movie or grab a bite, so I looked in my closet full of goodies and came up with a pleasant idea. I grabbed an old album that I used in school to put recipes in and threw the recipes away since I never used them. I grabbed some scrapbooking paper leftovers that I've used for previous projects and mix and match, then turned out to a lovely original album cover.

Items you need:
  • 4X6 album (got mine @ walmart for like $2)
  • Scrapbooking paper
  • glue stick
  • Stickers
Directions: First, you want get an album that allows you to take out the cover it came with when you bought it. Then you're going to take the old album cover out and use it as a measure guide to cut the scrapbooking paper the proper size. Now this is where you make it your own; you mix and match how you want, use some glue stick, and stickers. After your done decorating your cover just slip it back in the album and you have your own original album cover. (: Enjoyy

No comments:

Post a Comment